Plymouth State University (Graduate Studies and Outreach)
Plymouth State University’s MBA program is convenient, current, relevant and career enhancing. With more than 30 years of experience and four locations around New Hampshire and online, Plymouth’s MBA program has become the premier choice for students and working professionals to reach their educational and business goals.
PSU offers an MBA degree program tailored to meet the career development needs and academic interests of the student. Five graduate certificates and/or MBA concentrations are available. Students may attend classes at any of five convenient locations. By taking one class per term, one night per week, at a single location, the 10-course program may be completed in approximately two and a half years. The student may accelerate program completion by attending additional classes at other locations or by supplementing class work with online course offerings. A full time student may complete the program in as little as 10 months. Students working towards their degree on a part-time basis can take as long as five years to complete the program.
Classes are taught by many full-time faculty members, most of whom have extensive experience working in private business or government. Many courses follow the case study approach to teach critical thinking processes and analytical skills. Professors regularly use current events and up-to-date cases to assist in the learning process.
· Only MBA Program in New Hampshire offering the award winning Small Business Institute ® learning experience
· Accredited by NEASC and ACBSP
· Most cost efficient program available: only 30 credits (10 Courses) for a total cost of approximately $10,000. Entire program may be completed in as little as 10 months
· Offered in New Hampshire for over 30 years—the longest running evening program in the state
· Earn an MBA Certificate (with 4 classes) in five concentration areas without even applying!
· Complete program offered at four convenient locations and online
· Convenient evening class times
· Rolling admission—enter the program at any time
· Streamlined admission process
· No GMAT or GRE required for admission
· Open to anyone with a bachelor’s degree regardless of major
· Work experience considered for prerequisites.
· Conveniently transfer from other MBA programs (up to 15 credits).
Address:17 High Street
Zip & city:NH 03264 New Hampshire
Phone:+1 603 535 2636
Email:Click here to email this school
Graduate Studies and Outreach Business School Location
Rivier College - Business
Founded by the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary, Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire, is a four-year Catholic institution offering profess...
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
As part of the Dartmouth College campus, the Tuck School combines the intellectual depth of a large Ivy League university with the soul of a tigh...
Southern New Hampshire University (School of Business)
Imagine running a global corporation ... launching a new microbusiness ... or developing a rewarding niche for yourself in today’s dynamic ...